What is the meaning of success?. Trying to define what success is not easy.
- To most people, success means achieving a goal. In order to achieve a goal, a person usually has to work hard and believe in himself.
- Being successful at what you do can also be very motivating.
- Another truth about success is that it can create envy. If you are good at what you do, others will want to be good at the same thing, and if they are not as good as you, they will envy you. This means that success can create a bitter taste in your mouth, because instead of being happy about your achievements, people are mean to you. In this case it is important not to forget that you have done well and that there are many other people who appreciate what you have done. Just think about it this way: if people envy you, you have done something right. And if you are lucky, the envious people will see your success as a means of motivation for achieving their own goals.
- Success means more to some people than to others. Some want to be successful by all means, others are satisfied by simply trying and giving their best, whether they succeed or not.
- What you whisper to yourself is stronger than what you speak out! Whisper blessing and success to your ears, speak them out and work hard at them!
- Only one person has the key to your success, YOU.